Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tokbox for free video calling

Great to see Tokbox on the cutting edge. Very handy for a Facebook user, and let's hope it will get more Facebook folks on Tokbox.1.01 was buggy for me on Firefox 3, but 1.02 is running smooth.Just a few things I noticed: it doesn't make a ringing sound like Tokbox does when you run it from the Tokbox website, and the person on the other end said they didn't hear a ringing on their end either. Also, in windowed mode, mine had scroll bars, and there was no option to resize the window other than go fullscreen.But the Tokbox team seems very responsive to problems and feedback from what I've seen, so I've faith that we'll see 1.03 pretty soon.I'll also add my request here for getting the Plugin on Digg as well as other social sites. Might there be a way to someday see Tokbox integration in forum software like vBulletin, phpbb, etc.?Looking forward to more Tokbox goodness. click here

No comments:

Post a Comment